Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 41 - MAX Interval Circuit

So I had a conflict during my regular work hours ( 8 - 9) and decided to do this routine much earlier at 6.30am, badd idea. Max Interval Circuit is a full 60 minutes of cardio circuit insanity style. Requires lots of energy. I'm glad I've started taking a scoop of whey 30 min before my workouts, without this I would not have lasted 30 mins on this one.

Back to my format
Motivation Meter (0 - 5) - 5 - I usually try to sleep in an extra 15 min after the alarm goes off. Not anymore ;)
Sore -o- meter (0 - 5) - 2. Big drop here after I started incorporating ON whey pre workout
Nausea Meter
(0 -5) - 1 - surprising low

Ups - Kept the motivation, took enough breaks but finished the darn workout.
Downs - Keep running out of breath. Not sure what to do about that. Even if I take a longer break, the second or third set get exhausting.
Notes to myself -
A. Add some carbs to the preworkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment