Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 40 - Core Cardio Conditioning

With month2, I'm really struggling to keep up with the exercises. I had a 4 day break, lost track of the diet, but I'm back and want to make up by including salad in my evening meals.

I also have my dance rehearsals on Tue/Thu so that should help keep the calories burning.

My main issue with core cardio conditioning is there aren't any breaks so its hard to keep of the breaks that I do take. The other issue is since I do it every morning, I have no carbs for instant energy. I'm thinking of taking a preworkout shake (1 scoop ON) about 45 min before my cardio. I tried it today and didnt really puke so should be fine.

Given my upcoming vacation schedule I won't be able to complete insanity completely so I'll prolly be a week short. Sucks, but can't help it. Next time I'll make sure there is buffer time in my plan

No comments:

Post a Comment