Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 21 - Plyo Cardio Circuit

This morning I woke up fired up to do Plyo cardio circuit. Since I missed 2 days this week, I was hoping to kick this up a notch. Didn't happen, too many thoughts, frustrated with my diet plan, also noticing a little change in waist, I kept getting dragged away. Tony's words - "Clear your mind, stay in the moment" kept me on track a little bit. I did manage to finish 70% of the workout, but I'm surprised at how little progress I"m making especially during the drills.
At this point I'm going to focus on burning more goo. Here's a summary

Motivation Meter (0 - 5) - 4.
Sore -o- meter (0 - 5) - 2. Not sore after the workout but the pain during the drills kept me from finishing some workouts.
Nausea Meter
(0 -5) - 2.

Ups - Pushed myself although I was exhausted at 35 minutes.
Downs - Couldn't finish workouts.
Notes to myself -
A. find a way to stay energetic during the workouts.
B. Find a way to check how many calories were burned during the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment