Thursday, March 31, 2011

Insanity When Sick?

Yesterday I faced with the terrible challenge of doing insanity while having flu like symptoms. This was tough, I have been doing all the right things to stay healthy, vitamins, fish oil, plenty of rest, healthy food, hydration you name it. I sty (ill came down with fever and sore throat. I decided to take the day off. After couple of hours of deliberating I came across Coach Sean's blog on working out when sick. The thing that caught my attention was, moderate exercise is good even if you're sick. So I decided to give it a try. It was Cardio Power day so I decided to keep the intensity low. I've also changed my week a little bit. To help recover faster next day (today) I did Cardio recover instead of upper body training. This should help I think.

I'm glad I've done both. I'm still running some fever and have sore throat and will probably call in sick tomorrow. Not sure if I'll be fit to do insanity tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment