Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 6 - Plyo Cardio Circuit

It was a Sunday afternoon and I decided to hit up our empty gym hoping to end the week strong. I also decided to try out the plyo mat they have, see if that made a difference.
a. the plyo mat did not make much difference. Could be the concrete floor it was on. Given a choice I'll prefer doing these workouts on my carpet.
b. In the middle of the workout, I noticed my feet started hurting like really bad. Thannkfully I just loosened the shoe laces and that made a world of difference. Back to my progress

Motivation Meter (0 - 5) -  4.
Sore -o- meter (0 - 5) - 4. For later parts of the drill I tried using my glutes to launch, sure enough, I got pretty sore. But by using the bigger muscles you do relieve your lower back which is a good thing.
Nausea Meter
(0 -5) - 2.

Ups - Was able
to finish the first 20 minutes no problems
Downs - The last drill after the
stretch was HELL
Notes to myself - Push push, finish the sets

No comments:

Post a Comment